Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miley Cyrus- Get the look

Miley Cyrus- Get the look



$32 - net-a-porter.com

$30 - freepeople.com

$1,095 - giuseppezanottidesign.com

$1,795 - mytheresa.com

$7.99 - tillys.com



I found this pic of Miley on the web the other day! Although I don't really care for Miley,  I thought this look was so cute! I love her skirt in the picture! Anyways this is my interpretation using www.polyvore.com If you dont have an account there get one! It's like the coolest site ever! I tried to make the look affordable although the shoes and bag are expensive, I'm sure you could easily find dupes at Forever21. I don't understand why the lighting on her face looks so strange it didn't look like that while I was editing. LOL!  What do you think of the look? Love it? Hate it? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!
   xoxoxo
      beautybarbie16


8 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! Nice blog, I follow u :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are bangin! Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy! i really liked your blog too!! you've got yourself a new subber.(: hope you'll sub back((:

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment, loving the skirt
    x

    www.crystalvisionss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute outfit. The lighting looks like that because when you add the photo to your set they immediately switch the setting 'background' to 'remove'. When you're editing, click on the picture, then 'background' and choose 'keep'. And it will look normally.
    Hope I was helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi! love your blog too!.. I just followed you! hope u'll check out my blog soon! :) kaizerinekeith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @madeline Thank you I'll try that next time:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for the comment! They're monitered so I can read every sweet thing you say! Your comment always puts a smile to my face and makes my day! If you would like me to check out your blog I would be happy to! Just leave a link for me! Although I read every one I usually don't respond to my comments but if you send me a message to my email I can guarantee I will respond!

beautybarbie1616@yahoo.com

Thank you! Happy blogging!